QuickStart

12

QuickStart

Qbyte Consulting
Hi,

I’m trying to setup a bare bones tapestry project in maven 3.

Can anyone point me an example how to do that please?

John

Sent from my iPhone

Re: QuickStart

Emmanuel Sowah
Dude,

Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
Cheers.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <[hidden email]>

> I’m trying to setup a bare bones tapestry project in maven 3.
>
> Can anyone point me an example how to do that please?
>
> John
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: QuickStart

Qbyte Consulting
Setting up a tapestry project for building a trivial webapp for back office data entry is still very efficient.

Angular is a glorified java script library, not a web application framework.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 26 Nov 2018, at 14:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dude,
>
> Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
> Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
> abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
> Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
> Cheers.
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m trying to setup a bare bones tapestry project in maven 3.
>>
>> Can anyone point me an example how to do that please?
>>
>> John
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Re: QuickStart

Numa Schmeder-5
Hi Emmanuel,

I would be happy to hear what framework you would recommend instead of trolling.
Clearly you don’t seem to be well informed as Tapestry is a java server side web framework and Angular is a client side javascript framework.
You can’t compare them as they absolutely don’t do the same things and don’t have the same purpose.

You could have said, spring, jsf, play etc...

Have a nice day.
Numa

  <http://www.dfacto.ch/> Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01

DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT

> Le 26 nov. 2018 à 08:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Dude,
>
> Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
> Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
> abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
> Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
> Cheers.
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m trying to setup a bare bones tapestry project in maven 3.
>>
>> Can anyone point me an example how to do that please?
>>
>> John
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Re: QuickStart

Emmanuel Sowah
But is web application framework not an overkill for this small application
you are building? Something you could quickly do with Angular in a more
efficient way.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:12 AM Qbyte Consulting <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Setting up a tapestry project for building a trivial webapp for back
> office data entry is still very efficient.
>
> Angular is a glorified java script library, not a web application
> framework.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 26 Nov 2018, at 14:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Dude,
> >
> > Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
> > Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
> > abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
> > Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
> > Cheers.
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I’m trying to setup a bare bones tapestry project in maven 3.
> >>
> >> Can anyone point me an example how to do that please?
> >>
> >> John
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

Re: QuickStart

chiefsucker
I also recommend to take a look at bootique-tapestry. It fits into a more modern deployment workflow.

Best,
Rafael

> On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:15 AM, Numa Schmeder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I would be happy to hear what framework you would recommend instead of trolling.
> Clearly you don’t seem to be well informed as Tapestry is a java server side web framework and Angular is a client side javascript framework.
> You can’t compare them as they absolutely don’t do the same things and don’t have the same purpose.
>
> You could have said, spring, jsf, play etc...
>
> Have a nice day.
> Numa
>

>  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>    Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01
>
> DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT
>

>> Le 26 nov. 2018 à 08:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Dude,
>>
>> Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
>> Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
>> abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
>> Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
>> Cheers.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I’m trying to setup a bare bones tapestry project in maven 3.
>>>
>>> Can anyone point me an example how to do that please?
>>>
>>> John
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

Re: QuickStart

Emmanuel Sowah
Numa,

That's exactly the point I am making. In this modern era of application,
the bloated web application framework we are used to are simply an overkill
for most projects. And arcane too. Do your front end with the tools like
Javascript frameworks that does the job well on the client side. And
implement your backend with Spring for example. Integrate that Front end
with Rest calls to the backend services.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:15 AM Numa Schmeder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I would be happy to hear what framework you would recommend instead of
> trolling.
> Clearly you don’t seem to be well informed as Tapestry is a java server
> side web framework and Angular is a client side javascript framework.
> You can’t compare them as they absolutely don’t do the same things and
> don’t have the same purpose.
>
> You could have said, spring, jsf, play etc...
>
> Have a nice day.
> Numa
>

>   <http://www.dfacto.ch/>       Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <
> http://www.dfacto.ch/>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01
>
> DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT
>

> > Le 26 nov. 2018 à 08:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > Dude,
> >
> > Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
> > Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
> > abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
> > Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
> > Cheers.
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I’m trying to setup a bare bones tapestry project in maven 3.
> >>
> >> Can anyone point me an example how to do that please?
> >>
> >> John
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

Re: QuickStart

chiefsucker
Here is something I throw at you: 🥗🍕

Best Regards,
Rafael

P.S. Don’t feed the trolls.

> On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> But is web application framework not an overkill for this small application
> you are building? Something you could quickly do with Angular in a more
> efficient way.
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:12 AM Qbyte Consulting <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Setting up a tapestry project for building a trivial webapp for back
>> office data entry is still very efficient.
>>
>> Angular is a glorified java script library, not a web application
>> framework.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 26 Nov 2018, at 14:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dude,
>>>
>>> Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
>>> Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
>>> abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
>>> Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
>>> Cheers.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <
>> [hidden email]>

Re: QuickStart

Emmanuel Sowah
Juicy,

There is a whole better world out there other than Tapestry related stuffs.
Why not go for the real meat instead of bootique-tapestry?

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:20 AM Juicy Cocktail <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I also recommend to take a look at bootique-tapestry. It fits into a more
> modern deployment workflow.
>
> Best,
> Rafael
>

> > On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:15 AM, Numa Schmeder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Emmanuel,
> >
> > I would be happy to hear what framework you would recommend instead of
> trolling.
> > Clearly you don’t seem to be well informed as Tapestry is a java server
> side web framework and Angular is a client side javascript framework.
> > You can’t compare them as they absolutely don’t do the same things and
> don’t have the same purpose.
> >
> > You could have said, spring, jsf, play etc...
> >
> > Have a nice day.
> > Numa
> >

> >  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>    Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <
> http://www.dfacto.ch/>
> > [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01
> >
> > DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT
> >

> >> Le 26 nov. 2018 à 08:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >>
> >> Dude,
> >>
> >> Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
> >> Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
> >> abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
> >> Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
> >> Cheers.
> >>
> >> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <
> [hidden email]>

Re: QuickStart

Emmanuel Sowah
Juicy,

There we go again. Instead of engaging in constructive arguments, you
behave like a child with comments like "Don't feed the trolls". Pathetic.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:21 AM Juicy Cocktail <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Here is something I throw at you: 🥗🍕
>
> Best Regards,
> Rafael
>
> P.S. Don’t feed the trolls.
>

> > On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > But is web application framework not an overkill for this small
> application
> > you are building? Something you could quickly do with Angular in a more
> > efficient way.
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:12 AM Qbyte Consulting <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Setting up a tapestry project for building a trivial webapp for back
> >> office data entry is still very efficient.
> >>
> >> Angular is a glorified java script library, not a web application
> >> framework.
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> >> [hidden email]>

Re: QuickStart

Michael Capper

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Nov 26, 2018, 09:21, at 09:21, Juicy Cocktail <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Here is something I throw at you: 🥗🍕
>
>Best Regards,
>Rafael
>
>P.S. Don’t feed the trolls.
>

>> On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> But is web application framework not an overkill for this small
>application
>> you are building? Something you could quickly do with Angular in a
>more
>> efficient way.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:12 AM Qbyte Consulting
><[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Setting up a tapestry project for building a trivial webapp for back
>>> office data entry is still very efficient.
>>>
>>> Angular is a glorified java script library, not a web application
>>> framework.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>mind?
>has
>framework.

>>> [hidden email]>

Re: QuickStart

John,

The easiest way to set up a starter project using Maven is to use the
Tapestry Maven archetype -- see the "Create your first Tapestry project"

Re: QuickStart

danny de cock
hello,

the bootique suggestion is the fastest suggestion so far.
just download or clone the project,
adjust pom.xml to use import dependency version 0.25 rather than the
snapshot of 0.24, and you are ready to go...

d.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 09:20, Juicy Cocktail <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I also recommend to take a look at bootique-tapestry. It fits into a more
> modern deployment workflow.
>
> Best,
> Rafael
>

> > On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:15 AM, Numa Schmeder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Emmanuel,
> >
> > I would be happy to hear what framework you would recommend instead of
> trolling.
> > Clearly you don’t seem to be well informed as Tapestry is a java server
> side web framework and Angular is a client side javascript framework.
> > You can’t compare them as they absolutely don’t do the same things and
> don’t have the same purpose.
> >
> > You could have said, spring, jsf, play etc...
> >
> > Have a nice day.
> > Numa
> >

> >  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>    Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <
> http://www.dfacto.ch/>
> > [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01
> >
> > DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT
> >

> >> Le 26 nov. 2018 à 08:09, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >>
> >> Dude,
> >>
> >> Really setting up tapestry for a new project? Are you out of your mind?
> >> Tapestry is a dying project, even it's founder Howard Lewis Ship has
> >> abandoned his ship long ago and jumped onto another modern framework.
> >> Pickup Angular or another modern framework for your new project.
> >> Cheers.
> >>
> >> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:53 AM Qbyte Consulting <
> [hidden email]>

Re: QuickStart

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:24 AM Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There we go again. Instead of engaging in constructive arguments, you
> behave like a child with comments like "Don't feed the trolls". Pathetic.

Replacing a mostly-server-side framework with a JavaScript client-side
library isn't what I'd call a constructive argument.

And we know Emmanuel Sowah is an old, low-quality troll. He used to suggest
Apache Wicket (which is a nice framework, by the way, but I'm partial to
Tapestry, of course, hehehe) and is now suggesting Spring? Weird turn of
events. But yet a low-quality troll. Good ones have good arguments and make
tough questions.

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:21 AM Juicy Cocktail <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Here is something I throw at you: 🥗🍕
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Rafael
> >
> > P.S. Don’t feed the trolls.
> >

> > > On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > But is web application framework not an overkill for this small
> > application
> > > you are building? Something you could quickly do with Angular in a more
> > > efficient way.
> > >
> > > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:12 AM Qbyte Consulting <
> > [hidden email]>

> mind?

Re: QuickStart

Emmanuel Sowah
Thiago,

It seems you cannot read English. I was suggesting Angular and Spring
backend services being exposed via Rest to the Angular. It's seems all you
know is Tapestry and nothing else. The world is bigger than Tapestry, boy;-)

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 8:52 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:24 AM Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > There we go again. Instead of engaging in constructive arguments, you
> > behave like a child with comments like "Don't feed the trolls". Pathetic.
> >

> Replacing a mostly-server-side framework with a JavaScript client-side
> library isn't what I'd call a constructive argument.
>
> And we know Emmanuel Sowah is an old, low-quality troll. He used to suggest
> Apache Wicket (which is a nice framework, by the way, but I'm partial to
> Tapestry, of course, hehehe) and is now suggesting Spring? Weird turn of
> events. But yet a low-quality troll. Good ones have good arguments and make
> tough questions.
>

> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 9:21 AM Juicy Cocktail <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Here is something I throw at you: 🥗🍕
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Rafael
> > >
> > > P.S. Don’t feed the trolls.

> > > application
> more

> > > [hidden email]>

> > mind?
> has
> framework.

Re: QuickStart

Qbyte Consulting
I was recently working on a project with React components connected to controllers in C# to provide the API for the back end. Development is slow and tedious because there’s lots of boilerplate code, although there is the benefit of some component reuse.

Looking at the react components reminded me somewhat of the bad old days of JSP, because they build the markup structure inside code rather than have it all in a separate markup template. It’s simply not as good as tapestry components.

Sometimes the “new” way is still the old way.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 27 Nov 2018, at 03:06, Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thiago,
>
> It seems you cannot read English. I was suggesting Angular and Spring
> backend services being exposed via Rest to the Angular. It's seems all you
> know is Tapestry and nothing else. The world is bigger than Tapestry, boy;-)
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 8:52 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:24 AM Emmanuel Sowah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> There we go again. Instead of engaging in constructive arguments, you
>>> behave like a child with comments like "Don't feed the trolls". Pathetic.
>>>

>> Replacing a mostly-server-side framework with a JavaScript client-side
>> library isn't what I'd call a constructive argument.
>>
>> And we know Emmanuel Sowah is an old, low-quality troll. He used to suggest
>> Apache Wicket (which is a nice framework, by the way, but I'm partial to
>> Tapestry, of course, hehehe) and is now suggesting Spring? Weird turn of
>> events. But yet a low-quality troll. Good ones have good arguments and make
>> tough questions.

>> more

>>> mind?
>> has
>> framework.

>> Thiago

Re: QuickStart

Christopher
Hi all,

I only started with Tapestry, seriously, around 18 months ago.  Tapestry
may not be the latest fashion, but I love its convention over
configuration approach, use of POJOs, and the myriad other elegant
features that keep web application development fun and rewarding.

I guess technical elegance and fun never goes out of fashion, huh?  :-)

Chris.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Re: QuickStart

JumpStart
+1

> On 27 Nov 2018, at 12:16 pm, Christopher Dodunski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I only started with Tapestry, seriously, around 18 months ago.  Tapestry
> may not be the latest fashion, but I love its convention over
> configuration approach, use of POJOs, and the myriad other elegant
> features that keep web application development fun and rewarding.
>
> I guess technical elegance and fun never goes out of fashion, huh?  :-)
>
> Chris.

Re: QuickStart

chiefsucker
Heya all,

I’m in a similar situation. I started my first Tapestry project 14 months ago and did a pretty sophisticated research in advance. I haven’t regretted it yet, and the only worries I had, were about new Java releases compatibility. But this is something that is already in progress as far as I know (as a side note: Do anybody know the status of this?). I also love how Tapestry handles things with its convention first approach. It’s a very mature framework, so of course it took a little bit of time to understand how all the components work together, but once you grasp it, you gain a massive productivity increase. We’re just a small team, so this is very important. I don’t care about the framework as much, as I care about fast releases (that’s what frameworks are for in the end).

Tapestry just fits perfectly into this mentality.

I guess there are coders who always jump on the new hype train. They buy the new hyped out hammer that’s just a little bit more shiny than the previous one. Everything looks to them like nails in the end. And then there are engineers who choose the right tools for the job without prejudices.

I want to thank the current Tapestry core team for their work.

Best,
Rafael

> On 2018-27-11, at 05:16 AM, Christopher Dodunski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I only started with Tapestry, seriously, around 18 months ago.  Tapestry
> may not be the latest fashion, but I love its convention over
> configuration approach, use of POJOs, and the myriad other elegant
> features that keep web application development fun and rewarding.
>
> I guess technical elegance and fun never goes out of fashion, huh?  :-)
>
> Chris.

Re: QuickStart

Numa Schmeder-5
Hi everyone,

I am using tapestry since 10 years, on web apps that have 100’000+ lines of codes. It works well, of course it has it’s drawbacks like any framework, but it’s way better than many other frameworks I have tested (JSF, Wicket, Struts, Spring MVC).
Building apps with 100% of react is a nightmare, and usually not worth it, it’s good for apps that have a very straightforward use case, for business apps back office with multiple form, and input data, react or vue or any component based js framework has no advantages. React is useful in very specific user experience to achieve specific tasks (google adwords or google analytics) but even adwords or analytics are full of bugs, they hang the browser, you have to refresh the page. We are talking of apps made by 100 of engineers.

The biggest drawback now is that tapestry has it’s own js implementation (based on various js library such as jquery). I know it’s theoretically compatible with any other js framework (as long as you implement the tapestry js interface, this what i have done to make it work with dojo instead of jquery), but it expose too much javascript. It should have a way to only expose json objects for validation or events handling etc..

Nowadays I use webpack for all my javascript, css processing, I also use typescript most of the time. Thus making webpack fit in tapestry is a bit of pain, you have to remove all javascript included in every component, then add into webpack all the tapestry dependencies etc…
I think this would be a great area to improve, but it’s clearly not easy. But I believe webpack is the future. I have thought of building typescript + webpack with rhino, but it’s way to heavy :(

Best regards,

Numa

The way to go: Tapestry, Spring, Hibernate, React functional or Vue

  <http://www.dfacto.ch/> Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01

DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT

> Le 27 nov. 2018 à 10:54, Rafael Bugajewski <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Heya all,
>
> I’m in a similar situation. I started my first Tapestry project 14 months ago and did a pretty sophisticated research in advance. I haven’t regretted it yet, and the only worries I had, were about new Java releases compatibility. But this is something that is already in progress as far as I know (as a side note: Do anybody know the status of this?). I also love how Tapestry handles things with its convention first approach. It’s a very mature framework, so of course it took a little bit of time to understand how all the components work together, but once you grasp it, you gain a massive productivity increase. We’re just a small team, so this is very important. I don’t care about the framework as much, as I care about fast releases (that’s what frameworks are for in the end).
>
> Tapestry just fits perfectly into this mentality.
>
> I guess there are coders who always jump on the new hype train. They buy the new hyped out hammer that’s just a little bit more shiny than the previous one. Everything looks to them like nails in the end. And then there are engineers who choose the right tools for the job without prejudices.
>
> I want to thank the current Tapestry core team for their work.
>
> Best,
> Rafael
>

>> On 2018-27-11, at 05:16 AM, Christopher Dodunski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I only started with Tapestry, seriously, around 18 months ago.  Tapestry
>> may not be the latest fashion, but I love its convention over
>> configuration approach, use of POJOs, and the myriad other elegant
>> features that keep web application development fun and rewarding.
>>
>> I guess technical elegance and fun never goes out of fashion, huh?  :-)
>>
>> Chris.

12