RE: June Board Report

richard.hensley
Howard,

Did you intend for the group to simply review this, or was there some other
interesting thing you wanted us to see.

Re: June Board Report

Howard Lewis Ship
Actually, I was hoping some of the other committers would help fill in
the board report.

On 5/27/05, Hensley, Richard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howard,
>
> Did you intend for the group to simply review this, or was there some other
> interesting thing you wanted us to see.

Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com