Re: ServerSocket from within Tapestry

Christopher
Thanks Lance, those two libraries look very interesting!

For now I've successfully implemented Tyrus 'stand-alone' (Grizzly) on my
desktop clent application, and this connects to my Tapestry app via
Tomcat.  However, in the future I would also like to PUSH server-side
state changes out to a dashboard page of the Tapestry app itself (not a
standalone client).  This dashboard page contains several zones, and to be
able to refresh a zone's content from the server would certainly be very
useful.

Which of the two options would you suggest?

Regards,

Chris.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.