Read Only Field in BeanEditForm

abangkis
Hello,

is there any property to set a field in beaneditform to read only ?

I'm creating a page that edit my object, but i didn't want some field
to be changed by the user. For now i'm creating a bean display and
bean edit form in the same page. then excluding the read only field
from the beaneditform..

Thanks,

Abangkis

Re: Read Only Field in BeanEditForm

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
On Fri, 28 May 2010 14:24:45 -0300, abangkis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> is there any property to set a field in beaneditform to read only ?

Not without overriding the block that renders the field i.e. using

and instructor
http://www.arsmachina.com.br

Re: Read Only Field in BeanEditForm

abangkis