[Report] Apache Tapestry

thiagohp
Administrator
Apache Tapestry is a Java component-based web framework that features high
productivity, great code reuse, robust deployment, and terrific
performance.

Any issues for the Board?

   Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo replaces Howard Lewis Ship as the
   project's PMC chair.

When did the project last make any releases?

   Tapestry 5.4.1 was released on 16 Mar 2016.

Describe the overall activity in the project over the past quarter.

   Activity on the user mailing list is slow, but improving when compared
   to last quarter.  Questions are answered with participation of not only
   the core contributors but also by the community at large. Discussion
focuses
   especially around new features of the 5.4 release, with the occasional
question
   about earlier versions. There are also occasional announcements
concerning
   third-party libraries developed entirely outside the Tapestry team.

   Activity on the dev mailing list is medium.

   Plans are underway to determine what changes will be introduced into
   Tapestry 5.5.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

   Jochen Kenmade has been voted in as a committer on 25 Apr 2014, and
   subsequently been voted into the PMC (2 Mar 2015).

Project branding or naming issues, either in the project or externally.

   No known issues.

Branding requirements progress:

  * "Website Navigation Links: navbar links included, link to www.apache.org
    included" - License and Security links are missing
  * "Logos and Graphics: include TM, use consistent product logo on your
site"
    - TM missing from logo

Legal issues or questions:

   None.

Infrastructure issues or strategic needs:

   None.

Re: [Report] Apache Tapestry

"Ulrich Stärk"
Thanks Thiago!

You need to also make sure to add it to the board agenda and commit. I usually use whimsy.apache.org
to write the report which automatically does that from a nice Web UI.

Cheers,

Uli

On 15/04/16 14:46, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

> Apache Tapestry is a Java component-based web framework that features high
> productivity, great code reuse, robust deployment, and terrific performance.
>
> Any issues for the Board?
>
>   Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo replaces Howard Lewis Ship as the
>   project's PMC chair.
>
> When did the project last make any releases?
>
>   Tapestry 5.4.1 was released on 16 Mar 2016.
>
> Describe the overall activity in the project over the past quarter.
>
>   Activity on the user mailing list is slow, but improving when compared
>   to last quarter.  Questions are answered with participation of not only
>   the core contributors but also by the community at large. Discussion focuses
>   especially around new features of the 5.4 release, with the occasional question
>   about earlier versions. There are also occasional announcements concerning
>   third-party libraries developed entirely outside the Tapestry team.
>
>   Activity on the dev mailing list is medium.
>
>   Plans are underway to determine what changes will be introduced into
>   Tapestry 5.5.
>
> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
>
>   Jochen Kenmade has been voted in as a committer on 25 Apr 2014, and
>   subsequently been voted into the PMC (2 Mar 2015).
>
> Project branding or naming issues, either in the project or externally.
>
>   No known issues.
>
> Branding requirements progress:
>
>  * "Website Navigation Links: navbar links included, link to www.apache.org
>    included" - License and Security links are missing
>  * "Logos and Graphics: include TM, use consistent product logo on your
> site"
>    - TM missing from logo
>
> Legal issues or questions:
>
>   None.
>
> Infrastructure issues or strategic needs:
>
>   None.

Re: [Report] Apache Tapestry

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:40:14 -0300, Ulrich Stärk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Thiago!

It's my duty, isn't it? :D

> You need to also make sure to add it to the board agenda and commit. I

Oh, thanks, I haven't seen this step mentioned in the Apache documentation
about this.

> usually use whimsy.apache.org
> to write the report which automatically does that from a nice Web UI.

I went there and somehow couldn't find the place to generate the report .
. . (facepalm)