Still Failing: apache/tapestry-5#125 (master - 9ae5c2b)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Still Failing: apache/tapestry-5#125 (master - 9ae5c2b)

Travis CI
Build Update for apache/tapestry-5
-------------------------------------

Build: #125
Status: Still Failing

Duration: 14 minutes and 51 seconds
Commit: 9ae5c2b (master)
Author: kaosko
Message: TAP5-2556: Upgrade Hibernate to 5.2 for T5.5

- update to 5.2.1.Final
- fix compilation errors, test suite ok

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/tapestry-5/compare/d8120525e858...9ae5c2bb9c9f

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/tapestry-5/builds/143460786

--

You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Still Failing: apache/tapestry-5#125 (master - 9ae5c2b)

Kalle Korhonen-2
Hmm it's the :tapestry-core:testWithPrototype that's failing... looking.

Kalle

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Travis CI <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Build Update for apache/tapestry-5
> -------------------------------------
>
> Build: #125
> Status: Still Failing
>
> Duration: 14 minutes and 51 seconds
> Commit: 9ae5c2b (master)
> Author: kaosko
> Message: TAP5-2556: Upgrade Hibernate to 5.2 for T5.5
>
> - update to 5.2.1.Final
> - fix compilation errors, test suite ok
>
> View the changeset:
> https://github.com/apache/tapestry-5/compare/d8120525e858...9ae5c2bb9c9f
>
> View the full build log and details:
> https://travis-ci.org/apache/tapestry-5/builds/143460786
>
> --
>
> You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml
> file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Still Failing: apache/tapestry-5#125 (master - 9ae5c2b)

Kalle Korhonen-2
No.. one issue is that app1.FormTests.datefield_select_newmonth_samedate()
is perhaps a bit unreliable with waits not always succeeding. The current
problem though is that the build on Travis is not cleaning the classpath
caches. There are some remnants of the previous version Hibernate on the
classpath that throws it off. I got the same problem until I did clean,
otherwise I claim there's nothing wrong. I don't have permissions to modify
the Travis build, was that Jochen who set it up?

Kalle

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Kalle Korhonen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hmm it's the :tapestry-core:testWithPrototype that's failing... looking.
>
> Kalle
>
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Travis CI <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Build Update for apache/tapestry-5
>> -------------------------------------
>>
>> Build: #125
>> Status: Still Failing
>>
>> Duration: 14 minutes and 51 seconds
>> Commit: 9ae5c2b (master)
>> Author: kaosko
>> Message: TAP5-2556: Upgrade Hibernate to 5.2 for T5.5
>>
>> - update to 5.2.1.Final
>> - fix compilation errors, test suite ok
>>
>> View the changeset:
>> https://github.com/apache/tapestry-5/compare/d8120525e858...9ae5c2bb9c9f
>>
>> View the full build log and details:
>> https://travis-ci.org/apache/tapestry-5/builds/143460786
>>
>> --
>>
>> You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml
>> file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications
>>
>>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Still Failing: apache/tapestry-5#125 (master - 9ae5c2b)

Jochen Kemnade-3
Am 11.07.2016 um 20:05 schrieb Kalle Korhonen:
> I don't have permissions to modify the Travis build, was that Jochen who set it up?

Yes. The build is configured inside the .travis.yml file in the tapestry
git. But I don't think that it needs to be changed. On my machine,
gradle clean tapestry-hibernate:test produces the same error.

Jochen

>
> Kalle
>
> On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Kalle Korhonen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hmm it's the :tapestry-core:testWithPrototype that's failing... looking.
>>
>> Kalle
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Travis CI <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Build Update for apache/tapestry-5
>>> -------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Build: #125
>>> Status: Still Failing
>>>
>>> Duration: 14 minutes and 51 seconds
>>> Commit: 9ae5c2b (master)
>>> Author: kaosko
>>> Message: TAP5-2556: Upgrade Hibernate to 5.2 for T5.5
>>>
>>> - update to 5.2.1.Final
>>> - fix compilation errors, test suite ok
>>>
>>> View the changeset:
>>> https://github.com/apache/tapestry-5/compare/d8120525e858...9ae5c2bb9c9f
>>>
>>> View the full build log and details:
>>> https://travis-ci.org/apache/tapestry-5/builds/143460786
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml
>>> file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications
>>>
>>>
>>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]