finally i've been allowed to look into Autamated Testing, and chose JWebUnit with HttpUnit. Then after building some successful test for login and entering some data, i failed writing a working test against a beaneditform with a Tapestry Palette. Short form of the test:
I don't get any errors from that itself, but after submit the bean was unchanged with respect to this palette.
Anybody tried this? Sorry if this is too much of a JWebUnit-Question to belong in this forum, i just though you guys know your way in Testing :)
I'm hoping for the correct procedure to submit a Palette with JWebUnit, or maybe a workaround with which i can set the selected options manually even if the current select-options in the form does not actually include them.
Somewhat unrelated, i also tried to add jwebunit-selenium to my pom.xml in eclipse, and used the selenium IDE to generate some tests, which i wanted to run out of eclipse. but when i ran those test, i only got a java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Catch body broken: IOException ... Connection refused. When adding the dependency to jwebunit-selenium i also break my jwebunit-httpunit , getting the same exception there.