[T5] Spring and T5

Emmanuel Sowah
Hi,

I read some time back that unlike T4, T5 would treat Spring as a first
citizen.
However, I've been struggling in making T5 work smoothly with Spring. Anyone
out there has had luck with this?
I'm now fed up and this is for me a wake up call to go look at some of the
other
ambitious and innovative web framework out there. Wicket probably?

Regards,

Emmanuel

Re: [T5] Spring and T5

Fernando Padilla
Yup. I have been using T5 and Spring since I started, 5.0.5 or what not.
  Working perfectly fine.

@Inject
@Service("beanName")
private BeanClass bean;

Emmanuel Sowah wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read some time back that unlike T4, T5 would treat Spring as a first
> citizen.
> However, I've been struggling in making T5 work smoothly with Spring. Anyone
> out there has had luck with this?
> I'm now fed up and this is for me a wake up call to go look at some of the
> other
> ambitious and innovative web framework out there. Wicket probably?
>
> Regards,
>
> Emmanuel

RE: [T5] Spring and T5

Mahen Perera-2
I have also been using T5 ,, 5.0.7 and spring 2.5.1  ,,, working fine
for me.

Emmanuel Sowah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read some time back that unlike T4, T5 would treat Spring as a first

> citizen.
> However, I've been struggling in making T5 work smoothly with Spring.
> Anyone out there has had luck with this?
> I'm now fed up and this is for me a wake up call to go look at some of

> the other ambitious and innovative web framework out there. Wicket
> probably?
>
> Regards,
>
> Emmanuel

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Index plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House, 157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.

Re: [T5] Spring and T5: A match made in heaven

Michael Lake-2

Emmanuel -

Spring is brain-dead simple to integrate with tapestry 5.

If you need help Emmanuel, you may email me relevant bits of your code
and I would be more than happy to help you.

Really though, there's great documentation on the site to show you
exactly how to do this, Emmanuel.

I, as all the other tapestry users are more than happy to help you Emmanuel.

-mike

Fernando Padilla wrote:

> Yup. I have been using T5 and Spring since I started, 5.0.5 or what
> not.  Working perfectly fine.
>
> @Inject
> @Service("beanName")
> private BeanClass bean;
>

> Emmanuel Sowah wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I read some time back that unlike T4, T5 would treat Spring as a first
>> citizen.
>> However, I've been struggling in making T5 work smoothly with Spring.
>> Anyone
>> out there has had luck with this?
>> I'm now fed up and this is for me a wake up call to go look at some
>> of the
>> other
>> ambitious and innovative web framework out there. Wicket probably?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Emmanuel

Re: [T5] Spring and T5

Michael Courcy
Just work perfect, and Honestly installing spring was a matter of 3 minutes.

Have a look there
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapstry5First_project_with_Tapestry5,_Spring_and_Hibernate

If you're still metting problem I can send you a mavenized project with
even dbunit integrated.

--
Michael Courcy
http://courcy.blogspot.com

Re: [T5] Spring and T5

Andreas Andreou
We've been using spring since T3. That's already been ... a few years!

On Jan 24, 2008 5:45 PM, Mahen Perera <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have also been using T5 ,, 5.0.7 and spring 2.5.1  ,,, working fine
> for me.

Andreas Andreou - [hidden email] - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

Re: [T5] Spring and T5

dalahoo
Hi,

you can see some sample here for Spring+Tapestry

http://code.google.com/p/shams/

On 1/24/08, Andreas Andreou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We've been using spring since T3. That's already been ... a few years!
>
> On Jan 24, 2008 5:45 PM, Mahen Perera <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I have also been using T5 ,, 5.0.7 and spring 2.5.1  ,,, working fine
> > for me.

sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi