Tapestry 4 and Spindle

David Marko-3
I would like to encourage Geoff Longman for updating Spindle for Tapestry 4. I
know you tell me its so early,(T4 is in alpha only) but having Spindle for
Tapestry 4 will significantly boost testing performance in building real
applications. Just remember Tapestry version 3 development. How many people used
it before going final!

David Marko

Re: Tapestry 4 and Spindle

Geoff Longman
I'm working on it!

Geoff

On 5/10/05, David Marko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to encourage Geoff Longman for updating Spindle for Tapestry 4. I
> know you tell me its so early,(T4 is in alpha only) but having Spindle for
> Tapestry 4 will significantly boost testing performance in building real
> applications. Just remember Tapestry version 3 development. How many people used
> it before going final!
>
> David Marko

Re: Tapestry 4 and Spindle

David Marko-3