Tapestry 4 - <property ...> - strange behaviour

Tapestry 4 - <property ...> - strange behaviour

David Marko-3
I found very strange <property > behaviour in Tapestry 4 apps.  If you use this
feature, the property value is shared to all clients(browsers). If one user
change this property value, another user see this change. As example I can
mention Tapestry 4 official workbench demo. Look tab "Dates". If you check
"Include weeks in DatePicker UI." checkbox, another user(on diferent computer)
have this checkbox set as well . No matter what the initial-value is. Is it bug
or I dont understand something only?

David Marko

Re: Tapestry 4 - <property ...> - strange behaviour

Howard Lewis Ship
If that's true, then it's a bug.

On 5/10/05, david marko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I found very strange <property > behaviour in Tapestry 4 apps.  If you use this
> feature, the property value is shared to all clients(browsers). If one user
> change this property value, another user see this change. As example I can
> mention Tapestry 4 official workbench demo. Look tab "Dates". If you check
> "Include weeks in DatePicker UI." checkbox, another user(on diferent computer)
> have this checkbox set as well . No matter what the initial-value is. Is it bug
> or I dont understand something only?
>
> David Marko

Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Tapestry 4 - <property ...> - strange behaviour

David Marko-3
I found it in my own application and tested on Workbench demo. Works the same on
all places where <property ..> is used.

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:

> If that's true, then it's a bug.
>
> On 5/10/05, david marko <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>I found very strange <property > behaviour in Tapestry 4 apps.  If you use this
>>feature, the property value is shared to all clients(browsers). If one user
>>change this property value, another user see this change. As example I can
>>mention Tapestry 4 official workbench demo. Look tab "Dates". If you check
>>"Include weeks in DatePicker UI." checkbox, another user(on diferent computer)
>>have this checkbox set as well . No matter what the initial-value is. Is it bug
>>or I dont understand something only?
>>
>>David Marko

Re: Tapestry 4 - <property ...> - strange behaviour

Howard Lewis Ship
I've checked in a fix for this.