Tapestry 5.4 datefield on value changed

abangkis
Hi guys, what is the easiest way to detect value changed on datefield? I
was expecting something like the select component where i can create

void onValueChangedFromDate() {
}

to listen to the event. But it seems the datefield didn't trigger this
event?

It seems I have to create a custom javascript to handle this? Is that
correct?

Cheers

--
http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis
page : https://plus.google.com/104168782385184990771

Re: Tapestry 5.4 datefield on value changed

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:26:57 -0300, abangkis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys, what is the easiest way to detect value changed on datefield? I
> was expecting something like the select component where i can create
>
> void onValueChangedFromDate() {
> }
>
> to listen to the event. But it seems the datefield didn't trigger this
> event?

No, it doesn't.

> It seems I have to create a custom javascript to handle this? Is that
> correct?

Yes.

Re: Tapestry 5.4 datefield on value changed

Lance Java

Re: Tapestry 5.4 datefield on value changed

abangkis
Okay. Thanks a lot Thiago.