Tapestry 5.5.0-alpha-1

Jochen Kemnade-3
Hi,

I've just created a 5.5.0-alpha-1 internal preview release, it's available from the Apache staging repositories.
Does anyone have plans for 5.5.0?

Jochen

Re: Tapestry 5.5.0-alpha-1

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Nice!

I don't have any which are specific to 5.5 so far, but it does include the
AJAX improvement I did already.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>