Tapestry 5.5 progress

David Taylor
Hello,

Does anyone know where we stand on the Tapestry 5.5 release? Are there
specific blocking issues that need to be addressed? I recall seeing one
related to Java 11 and ASM, but it is not clear if that is being worked
on at the moment.

We are working on upgrading our applications to Java 11 and may be able
to help with troubleshooting of open issues.

Regards,
David

Re: Tapestry 5.5 progress

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:04 PM David Taylor <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> Does anyone know where we stand on the Tapestry 5.5 release?

We should get a release in the upcoming months.

> Are there
> specific blocking issues that need to be addressed? I recall seeing one
> related to Java 11 and ASM, but it is not clear if that is being worked
> on at the moment.

It was worked and it's already working, except for one specific case I'm
planning to fix this weekend (overriding of interface default methods).

> We are working on upgrading our applications to Java 11 and may be able
> to help with troubleshooting of open issues.

Awesome! Please post any issues you find with Tapestry both here and in
Jira so we can properly track and fix them.