Tapestry Contributions

chiefsucker
Hello,

I wanted to inform you that I (finally) submitted a signed ICLA today. I added Tapestry as a project where the PMCs should be informed about. I currently plan to contribute to the documentation and eventually fix some smaller issues or work on upcoming Java compatibility.

The requested username is rbugajewski, I’ll let you know when my ICLA has been accepted. It can take some time, though, especially because of the upcoming Holidays.

Best,
Rafael

Re: Tapestry Contributions

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 7:13 AM Rafael Bugajewski <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,

Hello!

> I wanted to inform you that I (finally) submitted a signed ICLA today. I
> added Tapestry as a project where the PMCs should be informed about. I
> currently plan to contribute to the documentation and eventually fix some
> smaller issues or work on upcoming Java compatibility.

Awesome! Thank you very much!

> The requested username is rbugajewski, I’ll let you know when my ICLA has
> been accepted. It can take some time, though, especially because of the
> upcoming Holidays.

Once you get the ICLA accepted, I'll grant you write access to the
documentation. Regarding commit rights, as per Apache Software Foundation
bylaws, there should be a voting first, but that shouldn't be a problem. :)