Tapestry Jumpstart site is down

David Taylor
Hi!

  Search Results

    Web results

I noticed Geoff's Tapestry Jumpstart site has been down for the last few
days. DNS is still resolving, but the server responds with a connection
timeout. Does anyone know what happened to the site?

Thanks,
David

Re: Tapestry Jumpstart site is down

JumpStart
Very good question. I’ll see if I can get it up again shortly.

Geoff

> On 15 Apr 2020, at 12:02 pm, David Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>

> Search Results
>

>   Web results
>
> I noticed Geoff's Tapestry Jumpstart site has been down for the last few days. DNS is still resolving, but the server responds with a connection timeout. Does anyone know what happened to the site?
>
> Thanks,
> David

Re: Tapestry Jumpstart site is down

David Taylor
Thanks Geoff. I hope you are doing well. Some crazy times.

David

On 4/15/2020 12:04 AM, JumpStart wrote:

> Very good question. I’ll see if I can get it up again shortly.
>
> Geoff
>
>> On 15 Apr 2020, at 12:02 pm, David Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>

>> Search Results
>>

>>    Web results
>>
>> I noticed Geoff's Tapestry Jumpstart site has been down for the last few days. DNS is still resolving, but the server responds with a connection timeout. Does anyone know what happened to the site?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> David

Re: Tapestry Jumpstart site is down

JumpStart
JumpStart’s running again. Sorry about the delay.

Thanks for the good wishes David. Yes, these are crazy times. But for many of us in I.T. it’s busier than ever. I hope that’s true for all of you in this user group, too.

Geoff