Tapestry Portlet example/documentation

Hugo Palma
I've searched for a simple how to use documentation or even an example
on Tapestry Portlet but couldn't find anything.
Is there anything out there to help me get started on this ?

Cheers

Hugo

RE: Tapestry Portlet example/documentation

richard.hensley
Hugo,

The portlet support is so new, that it is just now being deemed working
enough to consider writing documentation about it. Howard is working his
fingers to the nubs trying to keep up. I, like you, am trying to be patient
while waiting for this new feature.

If you need to get started, I would suggest download the lastest version of
Tapestry and apply your portlet knowledge to look for portlet stuff in the
package. That's what I'm doing, and it is slow, but that's the price for
bleeding edge stuff.

If you are not familiar with portlets, I would suggest that you write or
review some samples from liferay, jetspeed, or pluto before you start with
Tapestry.

Richard

Re: Tapestry Portlet example/documentation

Hugo Palma
Thanks, i was just making sure that no documentation existed before
digging into the tapestry code.
I'll do just that.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers