Tapestry.js and firefox 3

Adriaan Joubert-3
Hi,

since starting to use firefox 3 (upgrade to new ubuntu!), the tapestry
javascript has stopped working. In particular the registration
functions now come up as undefined, so I get errors such as

Tapestry.linkTriggerToFormFragment is not a function

Same for zone initialisation. I haven't had much joy looking at this
with firebug, as only 1.2 works and that crashes firefox when I try to
look at it.

Has anybody had any joy using tapestry and firefox 3?

Thanks,

Adriaan

Re: Tapestry.js and firefox 3

Adriaan Joubert-3
False alarm - once I had wiped my maven repository and got a fresh
snapshot of tapestry down things started working again.

Cheers,

Adriaan