Tapestry website search

vlamp
I noticed the Tapestry website search isn't working. The result page never
contains any results, irrespective of the search argument.

Not sure if this is covered by TAP5-2623
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2623>? Please advise if you
would like me to file a new issue for that.

Re: Tapestry website search

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello!

I'd like you to file a new issue so we can better track the situation.
Thanks!