Tapestry with JBoss 7

DK

Tapestry with JBoss 7

DK
Hi,

We already have Tapestry 5.1.0.5 application deployed and working with Virgo
server.

Now, we are trying to migrate it to JBoss 7 AS. It uses Tapestry 5.1.0.5
along with Spring 3.0.5 Final release.

I could read on net that in order to deploy it on JBoss 7 AS, one need to
use "org.jboss.spring.vfs.context.vfsxmlwebapplicationcontext" instead of
"org.eclipse.virgo.web.dm.serverosgibundlexmlwebapplicationcontext"

But, when we are trying to deploy the application using jboss context class.
it gives the error.

Can anyone please help us on how do we deploy the same on JBoss 7 AS?

Regards,

DK

Transmission of this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any action in reliance upon this information by the person or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited and would be at their risk and responsibility. While NuWare takes adequate protection against viruses, the Sender of this mail or NuWare cannot accept any responsibility or liability for interception, corruption, delay or virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this in error, please delete this email with attachments, if any, and inform the sender. Thank you for your understanding & co-operation.

Re: Tapestry with JBoss 7

Peter Skala
Hi,

we are running Tapestry 5.3.7 on JBoss 7.1 AS with spring 3.1. This
solution works well for us, it should also work for you as well:

http://eubauer.de/kingsware/2012/01/07/tapestry-5-3-1-and-jboss-7-0-2-final/

If it works, please note es in the tapestry developer forum to your
question, if you can, I'v got my password on one other machine.

Regards, Peter Skala

> Hi,
>

> We already have Tapestry 5.1.0.5 application deployed and working with
> Virgo
> server.
>

> Now, we are trying to migrate it to JBoss 7 AS. It uses Tapestry 5.1.0.5
> along with Spring 3.0.5 Final release.
>

> I could read on net that in order to deploy it on JBoss 7 AS, one need to
> use "org.jboss.spring.vfs.context.vfsxmlwebapplicationcontext" instead of
> "org.eclipse.virgo.web.dm.serverosgibundlexmlwebapplicationcontext"
>

> But, when we are trying to deploy the application using jboss context
> class.
> it gives the error.
>

> Can anyone please help us on how do we deploy the same on JBoss 7 AS?
>

> Regards,
>
> DK
>

> Transmission of this email is intended only for the person or entity to
> material. Any action in reliance upon this information by the person or
> entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited and would be at
> their risk and responsibility. While NuWare takes adequate protection
> against viruses, the Sender of this mail or NuWare cannot accept any
> responsibility or liability for interception, corruption, delay or virus
> introduced by this e-mail or any attachment. If you are not the intended
> recipient or if you have received this in error, please delete this email
> with attachments, if any, and inform the sender. Thank you for your
> understanding & co-operation.

Re: Tapestry with JBoss 7

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:37:38 -0200, durgesh.kabra

See http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/HowToRunTapestry5OnJBoss7Dot1, first
result for googling "tapestry jboss". :)

DK

RE: Tapestry with JBoss 7

DK
This post was updated on .
Thanks Thiago and Peter.

We could successfully build the sample application and deploy the same (WAR)
on JBoss AS 7.

Now, the issue is... it is not loading the default index.tml file on
startup.

I have attached the WAR file for your reference. Can you please help me to
resolve this. billing.war

Please note that this has only one index.tml page and does not have any
other dependencies. Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,
DK