Translate annotation stopped working

nquirynen
Hi,

We have some contributed translators to do the client <-> server
translation.
For some reason they are not working anymore in our project. (we changed
a lot on the code - not on the translators though, so we are not sure
what changes could cause this)

Is there any place I should be looking at to find out why they arent
working anymore, or what could be causing this? When debugging, I never
come in the toClient or parseClient methods. they seem to be getting
contributed though, the getName method is getting called when the
TranslatorAlternatesSource source service is being initialized.

Any thoughts are welcome.

(using Tapestry 5.4.3)

Re: Translate annotation stopped working

nquirynen
You can ignore this question. I was confused with Translate also working
with outputting a property like ${test} but translators are only used in
form fields.