Using Script Component with JS file in classpath

Using Script Component with JS file in classpath

Adam Greene
Is there any way to use a Script component with a js file on the classpath, as I want to be able to embed the component I'm building into a Library, as far as I can tell it will only work with js files in the context or under WEB-INF.  I would like to avoid having to use URLs (as in fudging up a Private Asset link and handing it in as a context resource location).

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Re: Using Script Component with JS file in classpath

Adam Greene
Never mind answered my own question.  Just put the library in the classpath as well.