[VOTE] 5.4.2

Jochen Kemnade-3
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:

    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2

Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Jochen Kemnade
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>
>     https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 5:04 AM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
> org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>
>     https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
> log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Jochen Kemnade-3
Jochen Kemnade: -1 (binding)

The current build has some issues that we know of and there's not too much effort required to create a new 5.4.2 release.

----- On Mar 24, 2017, at 9:04 AM, Jochen Kemnade [hidden email] wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
>    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>
>    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Am 24.03.17 um 09:04 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>
>     https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
[hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2 - Failure

Jochen Kemnade-3

the vote has failed. I'll remove the git tag and the artifacts.

Jochen