Quantcast

[VOTE] 5.4.2

Jochen Kemnade-4
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2

Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
> org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
> log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

chiefsucker
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for the great work.

Best,
Rafael

On April 10, 2017 1:19:19 PM Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Lance Java
Lance S. +1 (non-binding)

On 10 Apr 2017 12:19, "Jochen Kemnade" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
> org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
> log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Kalle Korhonen-2
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Lance Java <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Lance S. +1 (non-binding)
>
> On 10 Apr 2017 12:19, "Jochen Kemnade" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
> > org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
> > ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
> >

> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
> > log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
> >
> > Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Jochen Kemnade-4
Jochen Kemnade: +1 (binding)

Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 10. Apr. 2017 um
13:19 Uhr:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Dmitry Gusev
Hi Jochen,

Is there a change log that we can look at to test the release?

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Jochen Kemnade-3
Hi Dmitry,

you could have a look at the actual commits at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
or https://github.com/apache/tapestry-5/compare/5.4.1...5.4.2, or at the
fixed issues at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2575?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%205.4.2%20AND%20project%20%3D%20TAP5.

Jochen

Am 11.04.2017 um 09:01 schrieb Dmitry Gusev:

> Hi Jochen,
>
> Is there a change log that we can look at to test the release?
>
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
>> upon.
>>
>> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>>
>>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>>
>> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>>

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
>> org/apache/tapestry/
>>
>> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
>> ready.
>>
>> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>>

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
>> log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>>
>> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
>> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
>> negative binding votes.
>>
>> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
>> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>>
>> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
>> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
>> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
>> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Apr 11, 2017 3:08 AM, "Jochen Kemnade" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> you could have a look at the actual commits at
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=l
> og;h=refs/tags/5.4.2 or https://github.com/apache/tape
> stry-5/compare/5.4.1...5.4.2, or at the fixed issues at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2575?jql=fixVersi
> on%20%3D%205.4.2%20AND%20project%20%3D%20TAP5.
>
> Jochen
>
> Am 11.04.2017 um 09:01 schrieb Dmitry Gusev:
>
>> Hi Jochen,
>>
>> Is there a change log that we can look at to test the release?
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
>>> upon.
>>>
>>> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>>>
>>>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>>>
>>> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>>>

>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
>>> org/apache/tapestry/
>>>
>>> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
>>> ready.
>>>
>>> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>>>

>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
>>> log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>>>
>>> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
>>> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
>>> negative binding votes.
>>>
>>> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
>>> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>>>
>>> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
>>> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
>>> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
>>> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2 - Success

Jochen Kemnade-3
Binding votes:

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Jochen Kemnade: +1
Bob Harner: +1

Non-binding votes:
Rafael Bugajewski: +1
Lance S. +1
Kalle Korhonen: +1
Andreas Ernst: +1

I'll continue with the release procedure.

Am 10.04.2017 um 13:19 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2

Massimo Lusetti
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:03 AM, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bob Harner: +1 (binding)
>
> On Apr 11, 2017 3:08 AM, "Jochen Kemnade" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dmitry,
>>
>> you could have a look at the actual commits at
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=l
>> og;h=refs/tags/5.4.2 or https://github.com/apache/tape
>> stry-5/compare/5.4.1...5.4.2, or at the fixed issues at
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2575?jql=fixVersi
>> on%20%3D%205.4.2%20AND%20project%20%3D%20TAP5.
>>
>> Jochen
>>
>> Am 11.04.2017 um 09:01 schrieb Dmitry Gusev:
>>
>>> Hi Jochen,
>>>
>>> Is there a change log that we can look at to test the release?
>>>
>>> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted

Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2 - Success

Jochen Kemnade-4

I proceeded up to step 9 of the release process. I won't find the time to
do the remaining steps before Thursday. So, if anyone has some time to
spare during the weekend, feel free to beat me to it.

Jochen

Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Do., 13. Apr. 2017 um
13:39 Uhr:

> Binding votes:
>
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
> Jochen Kemnade: +1
> Bob Harner: +1
>
> Non-binding votes:
> Rafael Bugajewski: +1
> Lance S. +1
> Kalle Korhonen: +1
> Andreas Ernst: +1
>
> I'll continue with the release procedure.
>

> Am 10.04.2017 um 13:19 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
> ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
> >
> > Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.2 - Success

Massimo Lusetti
Thanks!

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I proceeded up to step 9 of the release process. I won't find the time to
> do the remaining steps before Thursday. So, if anyone has some time to
> spare during the weekend, feel free to beat me to it.
>
> Jochen
>
> Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Do., 13. Apr. 2017 um
> 13:39 Uhr:
>
>> Binding votes:
>>
>> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
>> Jochen Kemnade: +1
>> Bob Harner: +1
>>
>> Non-binding votes:
>> Rafael Bugajewski: +1
>> Lance S. +1
>> Kalle Korhonen: +1
>> Andreas Ernst: +1
>>
>> I'll continue with the release procedure.
>>

>> Am 10.04.2017 um 13:19 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
>> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.2, ready to be voted
>> > upon.
>> >
>> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>> >
>> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>> >
>> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>> >

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>> >
>> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.2, is
>> ready.
>> >
>> > I've also created a 5.4.2 tag in Git:
>> >

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2
>> >
>> > Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
>> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
>> > negative binding votes.
>> >
>> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
>> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>> >
>> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
>> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
>> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
>> > the end-of-vote summary).

Massimo Lusetti