Quantcast

[VOTE] 5.4.3

Jochen Kemnade-4
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.3
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2>

Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.3

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
> org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
> log;h=refs/tags/5.4.3
> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.
> git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2>
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.3

Jochen Kemnade-4
Jochen Kemnade: +1 (binding)

Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Do., 20. Apr. 2017 um
17:49 Uhr:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.3
> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2>
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.3

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.3

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Apr 24, 2017 4:59 AM, "Andreas Ernst" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
>
> Am 20.04.17 um 17:49 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
>
>> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
>> upon.
>>
>> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>>
>>      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>>
>> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>>

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/o
>> rg/apache/tapestry/
>>
>> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
>> ready.
>>
>> I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
>>

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=l
>> og;h=refs/tags/5.4.3
>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
>> log;h=refs/tags/5.4.2>
>>
>> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
>> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
>> negative binding votes.
>>
>> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
>> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>>
>> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
>> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
>> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
>> the end-of-vote summary).
>>

> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.3 - Success

Jochen Kemnade-3
Binding votes:

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Jochen Kemnade: +1
Bob Harner: +1

Non-binding votes:

Andreas Ernst: +1

I'll continue with the release procedure.