[VOTE] 5.4.5 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.5

Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

Oliver Hanraths
On Mo, 2019-09-02 at 23:02 -0300, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be
> voted upon.

+1 (you mean 5.4.5, right?)

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

Dmitry Gusev
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 5:03 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.5
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 4:21 AM Oliver Hanraths <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mo, 2019-09-02 at 23:02 -0300, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be
> > voted upon.
>
> +1 (you mean 5.4.5, right?)

Yes, 5.4.5 indeed. Bad copy and paste job from the last vote thread . . .

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 11:02 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.5
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

balapal
Balazs Palcso: +1 (non-binding)

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 03:55 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
>
> On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 11:02 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> > ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.5
> >
> > Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >
> > --
> > Thiago

Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

[SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

The release was successfully voted.

Binding votes:

Binding votes:
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Bob Harner: +1

Non-binding votes:
Oliver Hanraths: +1
Balazs Palcso: +1
Andreas Ernst: +1

[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.5
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] 5.4.5 release

Massimo Lusetti
This is GREAT news...

Even if my binding vote is late I want to cast it anyway....

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 11:52 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The release was successfully voted.
>
> Binding votes:
>
> Binding votes:
> Dmitry Gusev: +1
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
> Bob Harner: +1
>
> Non-binding votes:
> Oliver Hanraths: +1
> Balazs Palcso: +1
> Andreas Ernst: +1
>
> On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 11:02 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.3, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> > ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.4.3 tag in Git:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.5
> >
> > Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >
> > --
> > Thiago

Massimo Lusetti