[VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Jochen Kemnade-4
Hi,

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
is ready.

I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1

Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
appropriate notifications.

Jochen

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Massimo Lusetti
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

--
Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)
On Oct 27, 2015 7:38 AM, "Massimo Lusetti" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)
>
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
> > voted upon.
> >
> > The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
> > is ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
> >
> > Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> > release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> > distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> > directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> > appropriate notifications.
> >
> > Jochen
> >

> --
> Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

françois facon
François Facon:+1 (non-binding)

Thank you very much for your amazing effort,  Jochen!

> Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)
> On Oct 27, 2015 7:38 AM, "Massimo Lusetti" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
> > > voted upon.
> > >
> > > The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
> > >
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> > >
> > > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> > >
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
> > >
> > > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
> > > is ready.
> > >
> > > I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
> > >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
> > >
> > > Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> > > release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> > > distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> > > directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> > > appropriate notifications.
> > >
> > > Jochen
> > >

> > --
> > Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:28:13 -0200, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
> is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
>
> Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> appropriate notifications.
>
> Jochen

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Dimitris Zenios
Dimitris Zenios +1 non binding

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
>

> On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:28:13 -0200, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>

>> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
>> voted upon.
>>
>> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
>>
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>>
>> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
>>
>> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
>> is ready.
>>
>> I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
>>

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
>>
>> Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
>> release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
>> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
>> directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
>> appropriate notifications.
>>
>> Jochen

> http://machina.com.br

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Jochen Kemnade-4
Jochen Kemnade: +1 (binding)

Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 26. Okt. 2015 um
18:28 Uhr:

> Hi,
>
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
> is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
>
> Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> appropriate notifications.
>
> Jochen

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Kalle Korhonen-2
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Jochen Kemnade: +1 (binding)
>
> Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 26. Okt. 2015 um
> 18:28 Uhr:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
> > voted upon.
> >
> > The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
> > is ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
> >
> > Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> > release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> > distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> > directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> > appropriate notifications.
> >
> > Jochen

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Howard Lewis Ship
I'll try to find time tonight to do a quick review and vote.

And, yes, thanks so much Jochen for the solid work!

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Kalle Korhonen <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)
>
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Jochen Kemnade: +1 (binding)
> >
> > Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 26. Okt. 2015 um
> > 18:28 Uhr:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
> > > voted upon.
> > >
> > > The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
> > >
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> > >
> > > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> > >
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
> > >
> > > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
> > > is ready.
> > >
> > > I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
> > >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
> > >
> > > Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> > > release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> > > distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> > > directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> > > appropriate notifications.
> > >
> > > Jochen

Starting with WalMart Labs on Sep 28th!

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Lance Java
Lance S: +1 (non-binding)
On 27 Oct 2015 18:11, "Kalle Korhonen" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kalle Korhonen: +1 (non-binding)
>
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Jochen Kemnade: +1 (binding)
> >
> > Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 26. Okt. 2015 um
> > 18:28 Uhr:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-rc-1, ready to be
> > > voted upon.
> > >
> > > The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:
> > >
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> > >
> > > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> > >
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging
> > >
> > > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-rc-1,
> > > is ready.
> > >
> > > I've also created a 5.4-rc-1 tag in Git:
> > >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1
> > >
> > > Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
> > > release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
> > > distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> > > directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
> > > appropriate notifications.
> > >
> > > Jochen

Re: [VOTE] 5.4-rc-1

Jochen Kemnade-4
The vote passes, I'll release the artifacts.

Binding votes:
Massimo Lusetti: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Jochen Kemnade: +1