[VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be voted
upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is ready.

I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0

Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 10:07 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Christopher
Chris Dodunski: +1 (non binding)

On 2020-03-12 14:07, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be
> voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Ben Weidig
Ben Weidig: +1 (non-binding)

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:08 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020, 5:31 AM Ben Weidig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ben Weidig: +1 (non-binding)
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:08 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> > ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0
> >
> > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >

> > --
> > Thiago

RE: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

David Taylor
David Taylor: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Kalle Korhonen-2
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (binding)

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:01 PM Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bob Harner: +1 (binding)
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2020, 5:31 AM Ben Weidig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Ben Weidig: +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:08 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be
> voted
> > > upon.
> > >
> > > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> > >
> > >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> > >
> > > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> > >
> > > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> > > ready.
> > >
> > > I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:
> > >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0
> > >
> > > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> from
> > > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > > negative binding votes.
> > >
> > > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> > >
> > > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > > the end-of-vote summary).
> > >

> > > --
> > > Thiago

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Dmitry Gusev
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

balapal
Balazs Palcso: +1 (non-binding)

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 20:00 Dmitry Gusev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)
>
> On Saturday, March 14, 2020, Kalle Korhonen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Kalle Korhonen: +1 (binding)
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:01 PM Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

> > > voted

> to:

> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
> > org/apache/tapestry/

> is

> > > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=
> > log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0

> approval
> > > from

> archives,

> --
> Dmitry Gusev
>
> AnjLab Team
> http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] 5.5.0 release

Massimo Lusetti
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Massimo Lusetti

[SUCESS] 5.5.0 release

This vote has passed with 5 binding votes and 4 non-binding ones.

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (binding)
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Andreas Ernst: +1 (non binding)
Chris Dodunski: +1 (non binding)
Ben Weidig: +1 (non-binding)
Balazs Palcso: +1 (non-binding)

Thanks for everyone who voted!

[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.5.0, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.3, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.5.0 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.5.0
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [SUCESS] 5.5.0 release

Numa Schmeder-5
Great job ++++

Eager to test the new release.

  <http://www.dfacto.ch/> Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01

DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT