[VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello, Apache Tapestry team!

Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
to be promoted to a PMC member.

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:29 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
>
> Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
> years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
> to be promoted to a PMC member.

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Numa Schmeder-5
More People the best!
+1

  <http://www.dfacto.ch/> Numa Schmeder    www.dfacto.ch  <http://www.dfacto.ch/>
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>   |   M +41 79 538 30 01

DIGITAL STRATEGY   |   DESIGN   |   DEVELOPMENT

> Le 26 août 2019 à 15:30, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
>
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:29 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
>>
>> Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
>> years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
>> fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
>> to be promoted to a PMC member.
>> --
>> Thiago

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

chiefsucker
Rafael Bugajewski: +1 (non-binding)

> On Aug 26, 2019, at 3:30 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
>
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:29 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
>>
>> Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
>> years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
>> fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
>> to be promoted to a PMC member.
>> --
>> Thiago

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Am 26.08.19 um 15:29 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
>
> Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
> years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
> to be promoted to a PMC member.

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Daniel Jue
Daniel Jue: +1

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:41 AM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
>
> Am 26.08.19 um 15:29 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
> >
> > Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
> > years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> > fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
> > to be promoted to a PMC member.
> >

> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019, 3:28 PM Daniel Jue <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Daniel Jue: +1
>
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:41 AM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Am 26.08.19 um 15:29 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > > Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
> > >
> > > Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for
> many
> > > years, with many different contributions of different kinds
> (discussions,
> > > fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very
> deserving
> > > to be promoted to a PMC member.
> > >

> > --
> > ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> > Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> > Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> > Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> > [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> > www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Christopher
Christopher Dodunski: +1 (unbinding)

> Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
>
> Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
> years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
> to be promoted to a PMC member.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Jochen Kemnade-4
Jochen Kemnade: +1

Am Mo., 26. Aug. 2019 um 15:29 Uhr schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]>:

> Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
>
> Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
> years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
> to be promoted to a PMC member.

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Kalle Korhonen-2
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (binding)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 3:22 PM Jochen Kemnade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Jochen Kemnade: +1
>
> Am Mo., 26. Aug. 2019 um 15:29 Uhr schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]>:
>
> > Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
> >
> > Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for
> many
> > years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> > fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very
> deserving
> > to be promoted to a PMC member.
> > --
> > Thiago

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Ben Weidig
Ben Weidig: +1 (unbinding)

Netzgut GmbH

Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

balapal
 Balazs Palcso +1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 14:37 Ben Weidig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ben Weidig: +1 (unbinding)

> Netzgut GmbH

[SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

The vote was successful, with 4 binding votes (1 more than needed) and 7
non-binding ones.

Binding votes:
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Bob Harner
Jochen Kemnade
Kalle Korhonen

Non-binding votes:
Numa Schmeder
Rafael Bugajewski
Andreas Ernst
Daniel Jue
Christopher Dodunski
Ben Weidig
Balazs Palcso

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
>
> Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for many
> years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very deserving
> to be promoted to a PMC member.

Re: [SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Dmitry Gusev
Hello team,

Thank you for your trust!

Hope I can be helpful as a PMC member.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 10:54 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The vote was successful, with 4 binding votes (1 more than needed) and 7
> non-binding ones.
>
> Binding votes:
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Bob Harner
> Jochen Kemnade
> Kalle Korhonen
>
> Non-binding votes:
> Numa Schmeder
> Rafael Bugajewski
> Andreas Ernst
> Daniel Jue
> Christopher Dodunski
> Ben Weidig
> Balazs Palcso
>
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:29 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
> >
> > Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for
> many
> > years, with many different contributions of different kinds (discussions,
> > fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very
> deserving
> > to be promoted to a PMC member.
> > --
> > Thiago

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 6:53 AM Dmitry Gusev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello team,

Hello, Dmitry!

> Thank you for your trust!

Thank you for joining the Tapestry PMC!

> Hope I can be helpful as a PMC member.

You will be, that's for sure. :)

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 10:54 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The vote was successful, with 4 binding votes (1 more than needed) and 7
> > non-binding ones.
> >
> > Binding votes:
> > Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> > Bob Harner
> > Jochen Kemnade
> > Kalle Korhonen
> >
> > Non-binding votes:
> > Numa Schmeder
> > Rafael Bugajewski
> > Andreas Ernst
> > Daniel Jue
> > Christopher Dodunski
> > Ben Weidig
> > Balazs Palcso
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:29 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello, Apache Tapestry team!
> > >
> > > Dmitry Gusev has been a steady presence on the Tapestry community for
> > many
> > > years, with many different contributions of different kinds
> (discussions,
> > > fixes, commits) He's already a committer and I believe he's very
> > deserving
> > > to be promoted to a PMC member.
> > > --
> > > Thiago
> > >

> > --
> > Thiago
> >

> --
> Dmitry Gusev
>
> AnjLab Team
> http://anjlab.com

Re: [SUCCESS] Re: [VOTE] Dmitry Gusev for the PMC

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello!

I've just added you to the PMC list, so you're officially a Tapestry PMC
member. Yay! :)

Don't forget to subscribe to the [hidden email] mailing list
in case you haven't yet.

I recommend you take a look at www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html. It's a long
page, but don't worry: lots of it are about what the chair needs to do. You
don't need to know everything, but it would be nice if you have at least
some knowledge of what the PMC is.

You'll soon be able to deliver your first binding vote. ;)

Cheers! And welcome again!