[VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.x, ready to be voted upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

    https://
repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.4 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.4

It includes the following tickets:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TAP5%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.4.4

Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018, 11:30 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.x, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
>     https://
> repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4.4 tag in Git:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.4
>
> It includes the following tickets:
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TAP5%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.4.4
>
> Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 2:49 PM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
>
> Am 08.12.18 um 17:30 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.x, ready to be voted
> upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >
> >      https://
> > repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is
> ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.4.4 tag in Git:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.4
> >
> > It includes the following tickets:
> >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TAP5%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.4.4
> >
> > Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >

> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4

Christopher
Christopher PM Dodunski: +1 (non binding)

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4

Massimo Lusetti
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Massimo Lusetti

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
The voting passes.

Binding votes:
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Non-binding votes:
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
Christopher PM Dodunski: +1 (non binding)

Thanks all the voters!