[VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.2, ready to be voted
upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.6.2, is ready.

I've also created a 5.6.2 tag in Git:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.2

Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

Christopher
+1 Christopher Dodunski (non binding)

Glad for your efforts Thiago, Ben, Geoff and others.

Chris.

On 2021-02-15 10:47, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.2, ready to be
> voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.6.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.6.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.2
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

Andreas Ernst
+1 Andreas Ernst (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

Ben Weidig
+1 Ben Weidig (non-binding)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:00 AM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Andreas Ernst (non-binding)
>

> Am 14.02.21 um 22:47 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.2, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.6.2, is
> ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.6.2 tag in Git:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.2
> >
> > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >

> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

Massimo Lusetti
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Il dom 14 feb 2021, 22:47 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.6.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.6.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.2
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 1:17 PM Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)
>
> Il dom 14 feb 2021, 22:47 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]>
> ha scritto:
>
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.2, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.6.2, is
> > ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.6.2 tag in Git:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.2
> >
> > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >
> > --
> > Thiago
> >
> > --
> > Thiago

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 6:47 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.2, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.6.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.6.2 tag in Git:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.2
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

[SUCESS] [VOTE] Tapestry 5.6.2 release

The vote was successful. Thanks for all the feedback!

Binding votes:
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1
Bob Harner: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1

Non-binding votes:
Christopher Dodunski: +1
Andreas Ernst: +1
Ben Weidig: +1

The actual release process takes some time and effort (more than it seems).
There will be an announcement post to the user mailing list when everything
is ready.