[VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.7.0, ready to be voted
upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.7.0, is ready.

I've also created a 5.7.0 tag in Git:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.0

Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

Andreas Ernst
+1 Andreas Ernst (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

Ben Weidig
+1 Ben Weidig (non-binding)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:00 AM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Andreas Ernst (non-binding)
>

> Am 14.02.21 um 22:46 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.7.0, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.7.0, is
> ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.7.0 tag in Git:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.0
> >
> > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >

> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 7:37 AM Ben Weidig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Ben Weidig (non-binding)
>
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:00 AM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1 Andreas Ernst (non-binding)
> >

> > Am 14.02.21 um 22:46 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.7.0, ready to be
> voted
> > > upon.
> > >
> > > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> > >
> > >      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> > >
> > > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> > >
> > > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.7.0, is
> > ready.
> > >
> > > I've also created a 5.7.0 tag in Git:
> > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.0
> > >
> > > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> from
> > > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > > negative binding votes.
> > >
> > > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> > >
> > > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > > the end-of-vote summary).
> > >

> > --
> > ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> > Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> > Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> > Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> > [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> > www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 6:46 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.7.0, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.7.0, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.7.0 tag in Git:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.0
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

Dmitry Gusev
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 10:22 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
>
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 6:46 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.7.0, ready to be voted
> > upon.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.7.0, is
> > ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.7.0 tag in Git:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.0
> >
> > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >
> > --
> > Thiago

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

Kalle Korhonen-2
Kalle Korhonen: +1 (binding)

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 3:40 AM Dmitry Gusev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)
>
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 10:22 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)
> >
> > On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 6:46 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.7.0, ready to be
> voted
> > > upon.
> > >
> > > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> > >
> > >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> > >
> > > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> > >
> > > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.7.0, is
> > > ready.
> > >
> > > I've also created a 5.7.0 tag in Git:
> > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.0
> > >
> > > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> from
> > > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > > negative binding votes.
> > >
> > > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> > >
> > > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > > the end-of-vote summary).
> > >
> > > --
> > > Thiago
> > >

> > --
> > Thiago
> >

> --
> Dmitry Gusev
>
> AnjLab Team
> http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

Massimo Lusetti
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

Il mar 16 feb 2021, 10:08 Kalle Korhonen <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> Kalle Korhonen: +1 (binding)
>
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 3:40 AM Dmitry Gusev <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 10:22 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

> > voted

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.7.0

> > from

> > > --
> > > Thiago
> > >

> > --
> > Dmitry Gusev
> >
> > AnjLab Team
> > http://anjlab.com

[SUCCESS] [VOTE] Tapestry 5.7.0 release

The vote was successful. Thanks for all the feedback!

Binding votes:
Bob Harner: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Kalle Korhonen: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1

Non-binding votes:
Andreas Ernst: +1
Ben Weidig: +1

The actual release process takes some time and effort (more than it seems).
There will be an announcement post to the user mailing list when everything
is ready.