[VOTE] Tapetry 5.6.1 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.1, ready to be voted
upon. The only difference to 5.6.0 was changing some code that uses
commons-lang, but tapestry-core doesn't actually has a compile dependency
on it.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is ready.

I've also created a 5.6.0 tag in Git:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.1

Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapetry 5.6.1 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 4:47 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.1, ready to be voted
> upon. The only difference to 5.6.0 was changing some code that uses
> commons-lang, but tapestry-core doesn't actually has a compile dependency
> on it.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.6.0 tag in Git:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.1
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

Re: [VOTE] Tapetry 5.6.1 release

Andreas Ernst
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [VOTE] Tapetry 5.6.1 release

Dmitry Gusev
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 5:20 AM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
>
> Am 09.09.20 um 21:47 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.1, ready to be voted
> > upon. The only difference to 5.6.0 was changing some code that uses
> > commons-lang, but tapestry-core doesn't actually has a compile dependency
> > on it.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is
> ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.6.0 tag in Git:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.1
> >
> > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).
> >

> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapetry 5.6.1 release

bobharner
Bob Harner: +1 (binding)

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 6:16 AM Dmitry Gusev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dmitry Gusev: +1 (binding)
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 5:20 AM Andreas Ernst <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Am 09.09.20 um 21:47 schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
> > > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.1, ready to be
> voted
> > > upon. The only difference to 5.6.0 was changing some code that uses
> > > commons-lang, but tapestry-core doesn't actually has a compile
> dependency
> > > on it.
> > >
> > > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> > >
> > >      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> > >
> > > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> > >
> > > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is
> > ready.
> > >
> > > I've also created a 5.6.0 tag in Git:
> > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.1
> > >
> > > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> from
> > > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > > negative binding votes.
> > >
> > > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> > >
> > > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > > the end-of-vote summary).
> > >

> > --
> > ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> > Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> > Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> > Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> > [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> > www.tachyon-online.de

> Dmitry Gusev
>
> AnjLab Team
> http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapetry 5.6.1 release

Christopher
+1 Christopher Dodunski (non binding)

On 2020-09-10 07:47, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.1, ready to be
> voted
> upon. The only difference to 5.6.0 was changing some code that uses
> commons-lang, but tapestry-core doesn't actually has a compile
> dependency
> on it.
>
> The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.6.0 tag in Git:
>

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.1
>
> Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> from
> the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> negative binding votes.
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
>
> Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> the end-of-vote summary).

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Re: [VOTE] Tapetry 5.6.1 release

Ben Weidig
+1 Ben Weidig (non binding)

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 4:57 AM Christopher Dodunski (Tapestry) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Christopher Dodunski (non binding)
>

> On 2020-09-10 07:47, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
> > I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.6.1, ready to be
> > voted
> > upon. The only difference to 5.6.0 was changing some code that uses
> > commons-lang, but tapestry-core doesn't actually has a compile
> > dependency
> > on it.
> >
> > The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:
> >
> >     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry
> >
> > and the Maven artifacts staged to:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/
> >
> > Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is
> > ready.
> >
> > I've also created a 5.6.0 tag in Git:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.6.1
> >
> > Vote will run for at least three days and requires majority approval
> > from
> > the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
> > negative binding votes.
> >
> > On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
> > and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.
> >
> > Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
> > from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
> > vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
> > the end-of-vote summary).

[SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.6.1 release

Vote passed and the release should be available at the usual places very
soon.
Thanks for the community input!

Binding votes:
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Bob Harner: +1

Non binding votes:
Andreas Ernst: +1
Christopher Dodunski: +1
Ben Weidig: +1

Re: [SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.6.1 release

Massimo Lusetti
Thank you, I missed the vote but I'm glad to see this happening!

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 2:20 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vote passed and the release should be available at the usual places very
> soon.
> Thanks for the community input!
>
> Binding votes:
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1