Warning on StringInternerImpl in 5.4.1

I've noticed that Wildfly logs the following warning on tapestry startup:

2016-11-10 06:51:10,251 WARN  [org.jboss.as.ee] (MSC service thread 1-4)
WFLYEE0065: Invalid signature for method setupInvalidation annotated with
javax.annotation.PostConstruct on class
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.StringInternerImpl, signature must
be 'void methodName(InvocationContext ctx)'

Can this safely be ignored or is the StringInternerImpl code not working as
intended?

Chris

Re: Warning on StringInternerImpl in 5.4.1

Jochen Kemnade-3
Hi,

I think you can safely ignore this warning. It seems as if both Wildfly
and Tapestry are trying to do their magic on the class.
It might be possible to tell Wildfly to ignore classes in
org.apache.tapestry5.*, but I'm not familiar with it.
Wildfly is correct though, the PostInjection annotation clearly states
that "The method MUST NOT have any parameters except in the case of
interceptors in which case it takes an InvocationContext object as
defined by the Interceptors specification." Maybe TAP5-1723 was not an
entirely good idea after all.
To avoid warnings like that in the future, I'm going to change the
annotation to PostInjection.
Thanks for the hint Chris.

Cheers,
Jochen