Webhook example

abangkis
Hi, does anyone have an example of creating a webhook in Tapestry?

I'm trying to create a telegram bot with tapestry backend.

Thanks

--
http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis
page : https://plus.google.com/104168782385184990771

Re: Webhook example

JumpStart
Do you mean where Tapestry provides webhooks to be called by an external party (perhaps a bot)? If yes, can it be RESTful?

> On 17 Jun 2016, at 10:09 AM, abangkis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, does anyone have an example of creating a webhook in Tapestry?
>
> I'm trying to create a telegram bot with tapestry backend.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
> twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis
> page : https://plus.google.com/104168782385184990771

Re: Webhook example

abangkis
Hi geoff, yes I believe it is. So i guess I can just create a regular
tapestry rest-full page that can handle POST/GET request. Thanks.

I don't know why I kept thinking about websocket instead of regular page
for webhook, there's too much to read :D

Thanks again geoff