Website's Performance Tips links broken

JumpStart
For example, try most links in Performance Tips section of http://tapestry.apache.org/performance-and-clustering.html .

Re: Website's Performance Tips links broken

bobharner
Yep, it's a result of recent Confluence problems that require manual repair
(infra guys gave up). I've fixed about the first 1/3 of the ~150 pages and
have been working my way don't through the list the last couple of days --
hopefully done by tomorrow.

On Feb 17, 2018 9:03 PM, "JumpStart" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> For example, try most links in Performance Tips section of
> http://tapestry.apache.org/performance-and-clustering.html .

Re: Website's Performance Tips links broken

bobharner
Okay, Geoff, here's one for you: The Jumpstart file upload is still broken.

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/javascript/fileupload

The https://tapestry.apache.org/uploading-files.html page has a link to it.

On Feb 18, 2018 12:04 PM, "Bob Harner" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yep, it's a result of recent Confluence problems that require manual
> repair (infra guys gave up). I've fixed about the first 1/3 of the ~150
> pages and have been working my way don't through the list the last couple
> of days -- hopefully done by tomorrow.
>
> On Feb 17, 2018 9:03 PM, "JumpStart" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> For example, try most links in Performance Tips section of
>> http://tapestry.apache.org/performance-and-clustering.html .

Re: Website's Performance Tips links broken

bobharner
Well, it took hours, but I think I have all the links fixed on all the
documentation pages (except the one to your fileupload page). Let me
know if you encounter any more broken links.