Welcome to Balazs Palcso, newest Tapestry committer

Welcome to Balazs Palcso, newest Tapestry committer

bobharner
Great news -- the Apache Tapestry PMC is pleased to announce that
Balazs Palcso has been voted in as the newest Tapestry committer!

Balazs has been contributing to Tapestry since 2012 in the form of a
large number of JIRA bug reports and patches, as well as numerous
discussions on the mailing list.

Congratulations, Balazs!

Balazs, please read
https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html as a first step.
Actual write access to the repo will be granted soon.

--
Bob Harner, on behalf of the Apache Tapestry PMC

Re: Welcome to Balazs Palcso, newest Tapestry committer

balapal
Great news! Thanks Guys! :)

Looking forward to contributing more.

On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 at 03:24, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great news -- the Apache Tapestry PMC is pleased to announce that
> Balazs Palcso has been voted in as the newest Tapestry committer!
>
> Balazs has been contributing to Tapestry since 2012 in the form of a
> large number of JIRA bug reports and patches, as well as numerous
> discussions on the mailing list.
>
> Congratulations, Balazs!
>
> Balazs, please read
> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html as a first step.
> Actual write access to the repo will be granted soon.
>
> --
> Bob Harner, on behalf of the Apache Tapestry PMC

Re: Welcome to Balazs Palcso, newest Tapestry committer

Christopher
Congratulations Balazs, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Chris.

> Great news! Thanks Guys! :)
>
> Looking forward to contributing more.
>
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 at 03:24, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Great news -- the Apache Tapestry PMC is pleased to announce that
>> Balazs Palcso has been voted in as the newest Tapestry committer!
>>
>> Balazs has been contributing to Tapestry since 2012 in the form of a
>> large number of JIRA bug reports and patches, as well as numerous
>> discussions on the mailing list.
>>
>> Congratulations, Balazs!
>>
>> Balazs, please read
>> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html as a first step.
>> Actual write access to the repo will be granted soon.
>>
>> --
>> Bob Harner, on behalf of the Apache Tapestry PMC

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Re: Welcome to Balazs Palcso, newest Tapestry committer

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 6:09 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Great news! Thanks Guys! :)

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

> Looking forward to contributing more.

And we're looking forward to your contributions. :)