When to add documentation for a new feature on master

When to add documentation for a new feature on master

balapal
Hello,

When do you guys think I should add the documentation on the wiki of the
features I added in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/TAP5-2075
Committed the change to both master and 5.4.x branches, but they are not
part of any relesed version yet.

Thanks,
Balazs

Re: When to add documentation for a new feature on master

bobharner
Adding them now is fine (better to do it before you forget the details).
Just be sure to add a {since} tag that indicates what Tapestry version the
changes apply to, even if that version is not yet released.