accesing tapestry asset through javascript

accesing tapestry asset through javascript

abangkis
Hi all,

I'm having trouble accessing the image that i store under
"WebContent/images/markers/" to pass it through my javascript library.
This image will be by gmap initializaton method to create a custom
GMap icon. Any idea to do this ?

Thanks

Abangkis

Re: accesing tapestry asset through javascript

Howard Lewis Ship
That's an observation, not a question.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 4:20 AM, abangkis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm having trouble accessing the image that i store under
> "WebContent/images/markers/" to pass it through my javascript library.
> This image will be by gmap initializaton method to create a custom
> GMap icon. Any idea to do this ?
>

> Thanks
>
> Abangkis

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: accesing tapestry asset through javascript

abangkis
Hi, sorry.

It turn out that this happened becuse wtp doesn't pickup the markers
folder that i just add.

for now using I'm using ${context:<path>} and its working.