cces application properties from the Global object

cces application properties from the Global object

pepone.onrez
Hello there are any way to acces application properties from the Global object

Re: cces application properties from the Global object

pepone.onrez
I want to be able of write same properties in .application and read it
to configure session and global objects

<property name="IcePackAddress">10.1.1.0 -p 1000</property>
<property name="storeName">on-rez</property>

and then in my session be able to access this properties

any ideas of how this can be done

thanks in advantage

On 5/19/05, pepone pepone <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello there are any way to acces application properties from the Global object

Re: cces application properties from the Global object

Kent Tong
pepone pepone <pepone.onrez <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I want to be able of write same properties in .application and read it
> to configure session and global objects
>
> <property name="IcePackAddress">10.1.1.0 -p 1000</property>
> <property name="storeName">on-rez</property>

You need code like:

  requestContext.
  getApplicationServlet().
  getApplicationSpecification().getProperty("IcePackAddress");

To get the request context in Global, you need to define your
own engine class and override the createGlobal() method. The
request context is a parameter of that method. Of course, you
need to register your engine class in the .application file.