escape single quote character in parameter

escape single quote character in parameter

Макаров Роман
How do I escape single quote character in parameter?
I.e. I need something like this ${someFunction('\'')}.

Re: escape single quote character in parameter

duymap
Hi,

I think you can escape in Java code and pass value into javascript function
params. We have common-lang library to support that.

Thanks.

--
Chung Khánh Duy
Project Support Manager
Formos

Re: escape single quote character in parameter

Lance Java
Tapestry's property expressions are deliberately simple to keep your
templates focused on layout, not logic. The less you do in a property
expression, the better.

Create another method / getter on your page / component and call that
instead. With tapestry's live class reloading it's quick to do.