https pages

Michal Hlavac-6
hello,

I have base page class DiploBasePage and inherited  class
DiploProtectedPage, where is login required...

it is possible to change, that every page inherited from
DiploProtectedPage will be opened with https???

thanks, miso

Re: https pages

Kent Tong
Michal Hlavac <hlavki <at> hlavki.sk> writes:

> I have base page class DiploBasePage and inherited  class
> DiploProtectedPage, where is login required...
>
> it is possible to change, that every page inherited from
> DiploProtectedPage will be opened with https???

You can check if https is being used by implementing
PageValidateListener. However, you can't guarantee
that.