is posible acces visit object in a component?

is posible acces visit object in a component?

pepone.onrez
Hello

i creating a simple form component that extends BaseComponent

i trying to get put the userName in the component using an insert like this

<spam jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:visit.userName"/>

but this always return and exception

org.apache.tapestry.BindingException
Unable to resolve expression 'visit.userName' for
oz.webs.logoutForm$Enhance_8@15cd9c0[Home/$logoutForm].

 if i use this Insert in my Home.html it works as expected and shows
the userName property assigned in the visit object

any ideas to solve this troubel

thanks

RE: is posible acces visit object in a component?

richard.hensley

Re: is posible acces visit object in a component?

cesar saenz
Try using
<spam jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:page.visit.userName"/>
Hope this helps
Cheers
Cesar

On 5/19/05, pepone pepone <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> i creating a simple form component that extends BaseComponent
>

> i trying to get put the userName in the component using an insert like this
>
> <spam jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:visit.userName"/>
>
> but this always return and exception
>
> org.apache.tapestry.BindingException
> Unable to resolve expression 'visit.userName' for
> oz.webs.logoutForm$Enhance_8@15cd9c0[Home/$logoutForm].
>
>  if i use this Insert in my Home.html it works as expected and shows
> the userName property assigned in the visit object
>
> any ideas to solve this troubel
>
> thanks

Re: is posible acces visit object in a component?

Robert Zeigler
Use:
ognl:page.visit.userName

Robert

pepone pepone wrote:

> Hello
>
> i creating a simple form component that extends BaseComponent
>

> i trying to get put the userName in the component using an insert like this
>
> <spam jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:visit.userName"/>
>
> but this always return and exception
>
> org.apache.tapestry.BindingException
> Unable to resolve expression 'visit.userName' for
> oz.webs.logoutForm$Enhance_8@15cd9c0[Home/$logoutForm].
>
>  if i use this Insert in my Home.html it works as expected and shows
> the userName property assigned in the visit object
>
> any ideas to solve this troubel
>
> thanks

Re: is posible acces visit object in a component?

pepone.onrez
Thanks for quick replay

ognl:page.visit.userName works OK

On 5/20/05, Robert Zeigler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Use:
> ognl:page.visit.userName
>
> Robert
>
> pepone pepone wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > i creating a simple form component that extends BaseComponent
> >

> > i trying to get put the userName in the component using an insert like this
> >
> > <spam jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:visit.userName"/>
> >
> > but this always return and exception
> >
> > org.apache.tapestry.BindingException
> > Unable to resolve expression 'visit.userName' for
> > oz.webs.logoutForm$Enhance_8@15cd9c0[Home/$logoutForm].
> >
> >  if i use this Insert in my Home.html it works as expected and shows
> > the userName property assigned in the visit object
> >
> > any ideas to solve this troubel
> >
> > thanks

Re: is posible acces visit object in a component?

Andreas Andreou-4
ognl:page.visit.userName

> Hello
>
> i creating a simple form component that extends BaseComponent
>

> i trying to get put the userName in the component using an insert like this
>
> <spam jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:visit.userName"/>
>
> but this always return and exception
>
> org.apache.tapestry.BindingException
> Unable to resolve expression 'visit.userName' for
> oz.webs.logoutForm$Enhance_8@15cd9c0[Home/$logoutForm].
>
>  if i use this Insert in my Home.html it works as expected and shows
> the userName property assigned in the visit object
>
> any ideas to solve this troubel
>
> thanks

Re: is posible acces visit object in a component?

Andreas Andreou-4
gee!
3 replies within the same minute - and a late one :)
So, anyone keeping a score?