jquery.dialog and dialogajax link

Ric-01
Dear all,

in Tapestry 5.4.3 and tapestry-jquery 4.1.1 I face the following problem:

inside a jquery.dialog there is a form zone and within the embedded form
there are two buttons, one cancel link and one submit button.

Besides some logic triggered by the submit event I registered on BOTH
buttons a jquery click event, which should close the modal dialog via
the respective jquery command to close a modal dialog.

This works in all my modal dialogs except in this one, which has a zone
inside. The surrounding zone seems to inhibt the registration of the
click events and/or the actin coded for them (the hide dialog command).

What I'm doing wrong?

Regards, Erich