missing engine class produces strange noclassdeffound

missing engine class produces strange noclassdeffound

Warner Onstine
So, I've started playing with b2 and I was pulling some files together
for a quick test app. What I forgot to do was to remove the custom
engine declaration from my application descriptor. This produced a
strange no class found error that took me a while to figure out how to
track down (it was occurring inside the framework itself in
EngineFactoryImpl.constructNewEngineInstance(Locale locale) line 90).

My question - should I file this as a Jira issue?

-warner

Re: missing engine class produces strange noclassdeffound

Howard Lewis Ship
Sure!

On 5/12/05, Warner Onstine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So, I've started playing with b2 and I was pulling some files together
> for a quick test app. What I forgot to do was to remove the custom
> engine declaration from my application descriptor. This produced a
> strange no class found error that took me a while to figure out how to
> track down (it was occurring inside the framework itself in
> EngineFactoryImpl.constructNewEngineInstance(Locale locale) line 90).
>
> My question - should I file this as a Jira issue?
>
> -warner

Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com