multiple servlets - visit object needs to know

multiple servlets - visit object needs to know

Tomas Jucius
In web.xml I defined several servlets...
All servlets are using  the same visit object..

Problem:
How can visit object know for which servlet it is being created?

I need to do some special stuff during visit initiliziation for
different servlets..

Re: multiple servlets - visit object needs to know

Tomas Jucius
I solved it:).. If interesting i did it so:

in the servlet class overwrode method createEngine and set some
properties to engine...

and

in engine class overwrode method createVisit and set some properties to visit...