session.close when logout

Eric Tan
Hi All,

   How can I close the session when I goto the logout
page?

Thanks & regards,
    Eric Tan

Re: session.close when logout

Konstantin Ignatyev
Try my logout.jsp page
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-237?page=comments#action_62902

--- Eric Tan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    How can I close the session when I goto the
> logout
> page?
>
> Thanks & regards,
>     Eric Tan

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [hidden email]

Konstantin Ignatyev

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2,700 tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:  Why the Environmental Movement Needs a Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.  New York:  State University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)

Re: session.close when logout

Eric Tan
Thank you Konstantin Ignatyev
I get it!

--- Konstantin Ignatyev <[hidden email]> ???g: