should we update "Building tapestry from source" page?

should we update "Building tapestry from source" page?

Joshua Richardson
I found a result different than described at https://tapestry.apache.org/building-tapestry-from-source.html.  After "gradle preparation" I didn't have errors in tapestry-core.  I did have errors in beanmodel.  Those were cleared by simply running a build in that sub-project.  I didn't have to specify only the generateGrammarSource target, nor did I have to edit the Java build path.

I'm wondering if the instructions are ready to be updated?

Thanks, --josh

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-richardson-878b8b1/>

Re: should we update "Building tapestry from source" page?

bobharner
Sure, let's update them. If you have specific wording, that be great. It
might be a few days before I can step through the instructions myself and
confirm.