tapestry split button

duymap
Hi experts,

Do you know any example about mixins for split button for Tapestry ? I
appreciate.

Thanks.

Re: tapestry split button

Dimitris Zenios
Hi

By split button you mean bootstrap button groups?

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Chung Khanh Duy <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi experts,
>
> Do you know any example about mixins for split button for Tapestry ? I
> appreciate.
>
> Thanks.

Re: tapestry split button

duymap
Hi,

Yes, it is similar with
http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/split_buttons.html.

Thanks.

--
Chung Khánh Duy
Project Support Manager
Formos

Re: tapestry split button

Dimitris Zenios
Why do you need a mixin for that.This is plain html there.What exactly are
trying to achieve?

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Chung Khanh Duy <

> Yes, it is similar with
> http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/split_buttons.html.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Dimitris Zenios <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > By split button you mean bootstrap button groups?
> >

> > On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Chung Khanh Duy <
> > [hidden email]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi experts,
> > >
> > > Do you know any example about mixins for split button for Tapestry ? I
> > > appreciate.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> --
> Chung Khánh Duy
> Project Support Manager
> Formos

Re: tapestry split button

duymap
I intend to write a new component and use it many places in project if
possible. That is the reason why I am finding a good example for mixins.
Example you can use <t:button > as usual and then assign the mixins if you
want it as dropdown button.

Thanks.

--
Chung Khánh Duy
Project Support Manager
Formos

Re: tapestry split button

Dimitris Zenios
I would go with a custom component directly instead of button and mixin

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Chung Khanh Duy <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I intend to write a new component and use it many places in project if
> possible. That is the reason why I am finding a good example for mixins.
> Example you can use <t:button > as usual and then assign the mixins if you
> want it as dropdown button.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Dimitris Zenios <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Why do you need a mixin for that.This is plain html there.What exactly
> are
> > trying to achieve?
> >
> > On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Chung Khanh Duy <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Yes, it is similar with
> > > http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/split_buttons.html.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Dimitris Zenios <
> > [hidden email]

> ?

> > > --
> > > Chung Khánh Duy