xsl render component

pepone.onrez
    Hello is any body using xsl with tapestry?

    I want to build a component that can render a block based on tow parameters
    a xml file path or url and a xsl stylesheet path or url that is
used to transfor the xml
   in a html or xhtml

the componente can be samething like

<spam jwcid="@XslBlock"
             document="/docs/data.xml"
             stylesheet="/xsl/defautl.xsl"/>

there can be other aproachs but i think that a simple aproach like
this can be very powerfull in .net aspx there is a xml component that
do it this job

i think can be interesting to the component beable to work with
diferent Xsl engines wraping the engine with a simple interfaces

Ideas or coments about how to build it?

Re: xsl render component

Alberto Lepe
Yea, its easy to do it also in Tapestry, just ensure to set the XSLT
output into a Insert component with the "raw" with the value "true".

Please visit: www.tapestryforums.com and join us!

A. Lepe